Use any personal printer and computer at home to print on
Sunnyscopa decals and transfer your favorite image.
Use your imagination to customize and make your own products and gift.
Possibility is limitless.
INKJET WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPERDisplay products, Plastic models, Candles, Soap, Furniture,
Egg craft, Wine bottles, Fishing rods, Guitars, Art for students.
INKJET WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPERClear - for white, bright background
White - for dark background
- Ceramics, Metals, Polish woods, Candles, Glass
- Use with coating spray(Acylic varnish).
Use Inkjet printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Large format plotters and Samsung printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer settings, set media type as "label paper" or heavy glossy paper".
Clear / White
There are 2 colors depending on the color of the film.
HOW TO USE
Step 1 EDIT
* Edit size and shape of your image.
* No need to reverse(mirror) the image.
Step 2 Print
* Print on the glossy side of the decal paper.
* Print Setting
- Paper properties : label paper (175g or more) / thick paper / decal paper
- Paper loading : manual (multi-purpose tray)
Step 3 SPRAY
* Spray thin even coats (3) of acrylic varnish over the printed area.
This is seal the ink as it will otherwise dissolve in water.
* Spray about 10~12 inch(1m) away from the paper and lay the paper horizontally to dry.
* Before spraying, make sure the place is well-ventilaed and all windows open.
Step 4 Dry
* The applied coating on the decal must be dried completely. Leave to dry or use a hair-dryer for a quick dry.
* The decal will look and feel dry when it is ready.
Step 5 CUT
* Cut out the image.
- Clear : Edges left around the image won't show as it is clear.
- White : Any edges you leave as you cut will show white when transferred.
Step 6 SOAK IN WATER
* Let the decal soak in water, for around 30 secs.
* Wet the surface to place the decal on for easier decal maneuver and positioning.
* Use warm water in cold weather for better adhesion.
Step 7 PLACE
* Take out the soaked decal and place onto a desired surface with the image side facing up.
* The backing paper will easily separate and slip off the decal when it has been soaked long enough.
* Do not take off the backing paper before placing.
Step 8 REMOVE THE BACKING
* Once the decal is placed, gently remove the backing underneath by slipping it off the decal.
Step 9 REMOVE AIR BUBBLE
* Position the decal rightly then gently remove any excess water underneath with a squeegee rubber.
* Use tissues as an alternative.
Step 10 Complete
* Let the finished decal dry naturally for 3~4 hours.
* Use a hair-dryer in cold weather for warm dry for better adhesion.
* Extra coat of varnish can be sprayed on the finished decal for more protection and gloss.
Please note that the suggested values will depend on the equipment and condition.
Run a few test trial and calibrate to achieve the best results.
The price will depend on the paper size and quantity.
For bulk orders, or for sizes not mentioned above, please contact Sunnyscopa (email@example.com).
Washability and other factors
- Either use plain water.
- Leaving the image in hot water for too long could weaken the ink.
- Do not wash with flammable thinner, rubbing alcohol or acetone, which could dissolve the ink.
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers in a reclosable plastic bag.
- The papers will last up to 1-2 years if kept enclosed in a plastic bag.
- The quality of the printout might compromise after a month from printing.
- Do not try to scratch right after transfer.
- The ink will seal and become more durable with time.
- You might achieve less adhesion on some plastic types.
Printing issues related to static electricity
- If static electricity occurs, the ink might not engage the paper properly and smudge.
- To prevent this, lay the paper one by one in a humidified space.
- Dry weather conditions generate static electricity, so humidifiers will help fix the problem.