Use any personal printer and computer at home to print on Sunnyscopa decals and transfer your favorite image.
Use your imagination to customize and make your own products and gift. Possibility is limitless.
LASER WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPERDisplay products, Plastic models, Candles, Soap, Furniture,
Egg craft, Wine bottles, Fishing rods, Guitars, Art for students.
LASER WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER
Clear - for white, bright background
White - for dark background
Ceramics, Metals, Polish woods, Candles, Glass
Use laser printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Avoid laser printers that use solid ink. These include some models of Fuji Xerox and Cannon.
- Large format plotters and Samsung printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer settings, set media type as "label paper" or heavy glossy paper".
Clear / White
There are 2 colors depending on the color of the film.
The material is highly elastic, will not turn yellow and has high resistance to heat.
You can also apply in curved surfaces.
- The decal paper has excellent adhesion and superb printing quality.
- Use after taking off the baking paper.
- The paper is not resistant to extreme heat so use with caution when printing with high temperature printers. Run a trial before printing bulk.
- Acrylic decals are also not as elastic which means it can tear easily.
- We recommend the Urethane type for Samsung printers.
Standard / Thin / Extra thin
* μm = 0.001mm
HOW TO USE
Step 1 EDIT
* Edit size and shape of your image.
* No need to reverse(mirror) the image.
Step 2 Print
* Print on the glossy side of the decal paper.
* Print Setting
- Paper properties : label paper (175g or more) / thick paper / decal paper
- Paper loading : manual (multi-purpose tray)
Step 3 CUT
* Cut out the image.
* Clear : Edges left around the image won't show as it is clear.
White : Any edges you leave as you cut will show white when transferred.
Step 4 SOAK IN WATER
* Let the decal soak in water, for around 30 secs.
* In cold weather, for better adhesion use warm weather.
** Wet the surface to place the decal on for easier decal maneuver and positioning.
Step 5 PLACE
* Take out the soaked decal and place onto a desired surface with the image side facing up.
* The backing paper will easily separate and slip off the decal when it has been soaked long enough.
* Do not take off the backing paper before placing.
Step 6 REMOVE THE BACKING
* once the decal is placed, gently remove the backing underneath by slipping it off the decal.
Step 7 REMOVE WATER BUBBLE
* Position the decal in the right spot then gently remove any excess water underneath with a squeegee rubber.
* Use tissues as an alternative.
Step 8 Complete
* Let the decal dry naturally for 3~4 hours.
* In cold weather, use a hair-dryer and dry warm for better adhesion.
Please note that the suggested values will depend on the equipment and condition.
Run a few test trial and calibrate to achieve the best results.
The price will depend on the paper size and quantity.
For bulk orders, or for sizes not mentioned above,
please contact Sunnyscopa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Washability and other factors
- Either use plain water.
- Leaving the image in hot water for too long could weaken the ink.
- Do not wash with flammable thinner, rubbing alcohol or acetone, which could dissolve the ink.
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers in a reclosable plastic bag.
- The papers will last up to 1-2 years if kept enclosed in a plastic bag.
- The quality of the printout might compromise after a month from printing.
- Do not try to scratch right after transfer.
- The ink will seal and become more durable with time.
- You might achieve less adhesion on some plastic types.
Printing issues related to static electricity
- If static electricity occurs, the ink might not engage the paper properly and smudge.
- To prevent this, lay the paper one by one in a humidified space.
- Dry weather conditions generate static electricity, so humidifiers will help fix the problem.