METALLIC TATTOO PAPERTattoo, Leather crafting, Phone decoration, Candle, Woodwork, Jeans
Metallic Tattoo paperGold / Silver
- Printing Papers(blue) + Coating paper(white) + Metallic film(gold/silver)+ Adhesive Sheets(glossy white)
- Suitable surface : Skin, Leather, Plastic, Candle, Wood, Glass, Metal, Ceramic, Fabric...
- Requirement : Laminating machine.
For laser printer only* Use printers with a manual feed slot.
* Large format plotters and Samsung printers tend to be less compatible
* Under printer setting, set media type as 'label paper' or 'heavy glossy paper'.
Gold / Silver
How to use
* Edit the size and shape of the image.
* Print the image as it is (NOT a mirror image)
* Print on the glossy side.
- Paper properties : Label paper (175g or above)
- Paper loading : Manual (multi-purpose tray)
- Colour options : Print in black and white.
* Place the metallic film on top of the printout with grey side of the film facing down.
* Glue the top of edge of the film so that the film dosen't move inside the machine.
* Feed the overlapping papers through the pre-heated laminating machine.
- Laminating temperature : 85~120℃ (185~ 250℉), Speed : Lowest possible.
- We recommend a laminating machine with 6 rollers that can also control temperature and speed.
- Please contact us if you don't have the right laminating machine.
Step3 REMOVE THE FILM
Carefully separate the film from the decal.
Step 4 LAMINATE (2)
* Place the blue paper on top of the glossy side of the white coating paper with the metallic side of blue paper facing down.
* Feed the papers through the pre- heated laminating machine in the same fashion.
* Laminating condition same as above. (step 2)
Step 5 REMOVE THE PAPER (BLUE)
* Dab the blue decal with water and wait for 20~30 secs to remove.
* Proceed to the next step only when the white decal is completely dry.
Step 6 PREPARING ADHESIVE SHTEET
* You are going attach the backing sheet to the printed sheet.
* Peel back a small corner of the adhesive sheet.
* Slowly take off the backing sheet and place the adhesive sheet on top until both sheets overlap.
* Remove any remaining air pockets with a ruler.
* Cut around the edges of the image.
Step 8 REMOVE THE ADHESIVE SHEET
* Peel off the adhesive sheet from the image.
Step 9 ATTACH ON YOUR SKIN
* Place the tattoo onto your skin. Rub well.
* Use wet tissues or cotton to dab on the tattoo. Dab well for about 10 seconds.
Step 10 COMPLETE
* Once the backing starts to loosen, remove.
* Your beautiful tattoo is ready to go!
Please note that the suggested values will depend on the equipment and condition. Run a few test trials and calibrate to achieve the best results.
How to make the tattoo last
- The tattoo could last up to 10 days depending on how you maintain it and minimise contact.
- Avoid contact 30 minutes after application.
- Cleansing oil : Apply the oil over the skin where the tattoo is applied, then rub for 1-2minutes to wipe off.
- Rubbing alcohol : Use wet cloth or cotton to wipe off the tattoo.
- Sticky tape : attach the sticky tape in the tattoo sticker, then remove (make sure you don't damage the skin)
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers is a reclosable plastic bag.
- The papers will last up to 1-2 years if kept enclosed on a plastic bag.
- The quality of the printout might compromise after a month from printing,
- As the film is thin and matte, it retains more natural look
- To reduce the gloss you can use sunscreen or rubbing alcohol to make it matte.