Unlike heat transfer paper, you can directly print on this paper.
You can use the sticker on all kind of surfaces as it has good adhesion regardless of the material.
PRINT-ON COTTON HOT MELTCushion, Frame, Home decor, Canvas artwork, Dolls,
Interior design, Apparels, Murals, Pet toys, Art class.
PRINT-ON HOT MELT
Coarse cotton material with 40 cotton count. The reverse side is adhesive.
- Suitable surface : Fabric, Paper, Plastic, Wood..
Use Inkjet printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Large format plotters and Samsung printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer setting, set media type as "label paper" or "heavy glossy paper".
Texture / Colour
Cotton ( White )
How to use
Step 1 EDIT
* Edit your personalised image with a PC.
Step 2 PRINT
* Print on the fabric side with an inkjet printer.
* Print settings
- Paper properties : Label paper (over 175g)
- Paper source : Manual feed slot
Step 3 TRIM
* Cut out the image as needed.
Step 4 PEEL
* Peel off the protective backing.
* Mount the image on top of the cotton face up.
Step 5 IRON
* The iron should be set as cotton.
* Press each corner for 30 secs before moving to the next.
* Apply pressure and heat evenly with the iron.
* Iron settings
- Iron : A4(3~4mins), A5(1.5~2mins), A6(1~1.5mins)
- Heat press : 180℃, 20secs, highest pressure.
Step 6 COMPLETE
* Let the product to cool.
* Your product is good to go.
Please note that the suggested values will depend on the equipment and condition.
Run a few test trial and calibrate to achieve the best results.
The price will depend on the paper size and quantity.
For bulk orders, or for sizes not mentioned above,
please contact Sunnyscopa (email@example.com)
Washability and other factors
- Do not wash with soap or detergent as the ink might come out.
- The color might change after dry cleaning.
- The product can shrink by 5% after washing.
- Please make sure to make your product before washing.
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers in a reclosable plastic bag.
- Do not expose the fabric under the sunlight for too long.
- The UV light can change the color and texture.
- Do not remove the backing before printing the image.