You can now have your own personalised design and photo on a fabric with an inkjet printer.
Unlike heat transfer paper, you can directly print on this paper.
You can use the sticker on all kind of surfaces as it has good adhesion regardless of the material.
PRINT-ON COTTON (SHEET / ADHESIVE)Cushion, Frame, Home decor, Canvas artwork, Dolls, Interior design, Apparels, Murals, Pet toys, Art class.
Coarse cotton material with 40 cotton count. The reverse side is not adhesive.
PRINT-ON COTTON ADHESIVE
Coarse cotton material with 40 cotton count. The reverse side is adhesive.
- Suitable surface : Fabric, Paper, Plastic, Wood, Glass, Metal, Ceramic.
Use Inkjet printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Large format plotters and Samsung printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer setting, set media type as "label paper" or "heavy glossy paper".
Texture / Colour
Cotton ( White )
How to use
Step 1 EDIT
* Edit your personallsed image with a PC.
Step 2 PRINT
* Print on the fabric side with an inkjet printer.
* Print settings
- Paper properties : Label paper (over 175g)
- Paper source : Manual feed slot
Step 3 TRIM
* Cut out the image as needed.
Step 4 PEEL
* Peel off the protective backing.
Step 5 SEW / ATTACH
Step 6 COMPLETE
Washability and other factors
- Do not wash with soap or detergent as the ink might come out.
- The color might change after dry cleaning.
- The product can shrink by 5% after washing.
- Please make sure to make your product before washing.
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers in a reclosable plastic bag.
- Do not expose the fabric under the sunlight for too long.
- The UV light can change the color and texture.
- Do not remove the backing before printing the image.