Transfer papers do not require the use of water.
Simply print using personal computer and printer at home on Sunnyscopa decals and transfer your favorite image.
RUB- OFF TRANSFER PAPERShopping bag, Shipping box, Plastic models, Album cover,
Cards, Scrapbook, Labeling (box, file. folder, storage container)
Art textbook, Architecture model
RUB-OFF TRANSFER PAPER
Clear - for white, bright background
white - for dark background
- Printing Papers + Adhesive Sheets
- Suitable surface : Paper, Leather, Plastic, Candle, Wood, Glass, Metal, Ceramic, Fabric..
Use Inkjet printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Large format plotters and Samsung printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer settings, set media type as "label paper" or heavy glossy paper".
Clear / White
There are 2 colors depending on the color of the adhesive sheet.
HOW TO USE
Step 1 PRINT
* Print the image on the glossy side of the decal paper.
* Reverse the image.
* Print setting
- Glossy heavy weight paper(120~185g).
- Maximum photo resolution.
Step 2 DRY
* Use when the ink has completely dried.
* Blow-dry thoroughly to protect the ink.
Step 3 TRANSFERRING GLUE
* Attach the adhesive sheet on top of the decal.
* Remove but leave a small corner around 1~2cm.
* Reattach, using the small corner as an anchor, then rub.
Step 4 CUT
*Cut out the image.
- Clear paper : You can leave edges around the image, as they won't show later.
- White paper : Try not to leave edges, which will show as white.
Step 5 REMOVING THE ADHESIVE
* Remove the adhesive sheet.
* If you are successful, only the glue layer should stay on the decal.
Step 6 ATTACH
* Attach the sticker and give it a rub.
Step 7 REMOVE THE ADHESIVE
* Rub until the decal turn white, then remove the backing.
Step 8 COMPLETE
Please note that the suggested values will depend on the equipment and condition.
Run a few test trials and calibrate to achieve the best results.
The price will depend on the paper size and quantity.
For bulk orders, or for sizes not mentioned above,
please contact Sunnyscopa (email@example.com).
Washability and other factors
- Either use plain water.
- Leaving the image in hot water for too long could weaken the ink.
- Do not wash with flammable thinner, rubbing alcohol or acetone, which could dissolve the ink.
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers in a reclosable plastic bag.
- The papers will last up to 1-2 years if kept enclosed in a plastic bag.
- The quality of the printout might compromise after a month from printing.
- Do not try to scratch right after transfer.
- The ink will seal and become more durable with time.
- You might achieve less adhesion on some plastic types.
Printing issues related to static electricity
- If static electricity occurs, the ink might not engage the paper properly and smudge.
- To prevent this, lay the paper one by one in a humidified space.
- Dry weather conditions generate static electricity, so humidifiers will help fix the problem.