BLUE LASER WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPERDisplay products, Plastic models, Candles, Soap, Furniture,
Egg craft, Wine bottles, Fishing rods, Guitars, Art for students.
BLUE LASER WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER
Clear - for white, bright background
Ceramics, Metals, Polish woods, Candles, Glass
Use laser printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Avoid laser printers that use solid ink. These include some models of Fuji Xerox and Cannon.
- Large format printer and some printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer settings, set media type as "label paper" or heavy glossy paper".
The color of the film is transparent.
The material is highly elastic, will not turn yellow and has high resistance to heat.
You can also apply in curved surfaces.
- The decal paper has excellent adhesion and superb printing quality.
- Use after taking off the baking paper.
- The paper is not resistant to extreme heat so use with caution when printing with high temperature printers. Run a trial before printing bulk.
- Acrylic decals are also not as elastic which means it can tear easily.
- We recommend the Urethane type for Samsung printers.
Standard / Thin / Extra thin
* μm = 0.001mm
HOW TO USE
Step 1 EDIT
* Edit size and shape of your image.
* print the image as it is (NOT a mirror image).
Step 2 Print
* Print on the glossy side.
* Print Setting
- Paper properties : label paper (175g or above)
- Paper loading : manual (multi-purpose tray)
Step 3 CUT
* Cut out the image.
- Clear paper : You can leave edges around the image, as they won't show later.
- White paper : Try not to leave edges, which will show as white.
Step 4 SOAK IN WATER
* Once the decal has been cut out, place the decal into a bowl of water, and leave it for 30 secs.
- It is advised to use warm water if working in cold weather.
- Before you place the decal onto your project, wet the surface with amount of water.
- This will allow you to move the image easily to find the right spot.
Step 5 ATTACH
* If you have soaked the decal for long enough, the backing paper will come off easily, decal transfer easily slipping.
(Do not remove the backing paper just yet.)
* Take the decal out, press against the project face up, then remove the backing paper.
Step 6 SEPARATE
* Gently tug the backing to let the film sit on the surface.
Step 7 CLEAN
* Squeegee out once the decal is in the right spot.
* Take extra care when handling the thin decal.
Step 8 DRY
* Let the decal dry naturally for 3~4 hours.
* Use hair-dryer in cold weather.
Washability and other factors
- Either use plain water.
- Leaving the image in hot water for too long could weaken the ink.
- Do not wash with flammable thinner, rubbing alcohol or acetone, which could dissolve the ink.
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers in a reclosable plastic bag.
- The papers will last up to 1-2 years if kept enclosed in a plastic bag.
- The quality of the printout might compromise after a month from printing.
- Do not try to scratch right after transfer.
- The ink will seal and become more durable with time.
- You might achieve less adhesion on some plastic types.
Printing issues related to static electricity
- If static electricity occurs, the ink might not engage the paper properly and smudge.
- To prevent this, lay the paper one by one in a humidified space.
- Dry weather conditions generate static electricity, so humidifiers will help fix the problem.