Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper let you print any images or photos on fabrics using only regular office printer and computer at home.
You can have your own designed shirt of give it to your family and friends as a gift.
INKJET HEAT TRANSFER PAPER (Dark textile)T-shirts, Aprons, Cushion, Bags, Caps, Fabric cover, Uniforms.
INKJET HEAT TRANSFER PAPER (Dark textile)Light Textile / for white, bright background
Dark Textile / for dark background
Use inkjet printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Large format printer and some printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer settings, set media type as "label paper" or heavy glossy paper".
There are 2 colors depending on the color of the film.
Light Textile (clear)
Dark Textile (White)
HOW TO USE
* Print the image (no mirror image) on the transfer paper with an inkjet printer.
* Paper Settings : 120g or above.
* Cut out the image, leaving 5mm(0.2 inch) trim.
* Remove the film from the paper.
* Spread the shirt out on the ironing board, then place the transfer on top, facing down.
* Iron temperature settings
- Dark : "cotton" or " linen"
- Steam mode : Off
* Press thoroughly with an iron, starting from the corner.
* Maximise the pressure, and press for at least 45 secs before moving on.
* Remove the backing and dry thoroughly.
* The backing film can be reused.
Please note that the suggested values will depend on the equipment and condition.
Run a few test trial and calibrate to achieve the best results.
The price will depend on the paper size and quantity.
For bulk orders, or for sizes not mentioned above,
please contact Sunnyscopa (email@example.com).
Washability and other factors
- Flip the fabric over and hand wash in cold water avoid.
- Avoid bleach, fabric softener or strong detergents.
- Do not wash within 2 days after applying the transfer.
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers in a reclosable plastic bag.
- The papers will last up to 1-2 years if kept enclosed in a plastic bag.
- The quality of the printout might compromise after a month from printing.
- Not to be used with laser printer or copier, which can produce too much heat.
- To achieve the best result, stretch the fabric after removing the film.
- Do not iron directly on cusions. Use blankets without stuffing.
- Do not iron directly on T-shirts.
- Any extra ironing has to be done on top of the silicon sheet.
- Keep the papers in cool(60℃ / 140℉ or less) and dark place