Use any personal printer and computer at home to print on Sunnyscopa decals and transfer your favorite image.
Use your imagination to customize and make your own products and gift. Possibility is limitless.
WATERPROOF INKJET WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPERDisplay products, Plastic models, Candles, Soap, Furniture,
Egg craft, Wine bottles, Fishing rods, Guitars, Art for students.
WATERPROOF INKJET WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER
- Ceramics, Metals, Polish woods, Candles, Glass
- Use with coating spray(Acylic varnish).
Use Inkjet printer only
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Large format plotters and Samsung printers tend to be less compatible.
- Under printer settings, set media type as "label paper" or heavy glossy paper".
HOW TO USE
Step 1 EDIT
* Edit size and shape of your image.
* Print the image as it is (NOT a mirror image).
Step 2 PRINT
* Print on the glossy side.
* Printer Settings
- Paper properties : label paper (175g or above)
- Paper loading : manual (multi-purpose tray)
Step 3 DRY
* Before going onto the next step, you must let the varnish to dry completely.
* Leave to dry for about an hour or use a hair-dryer for a quick dry. If the decal is dry and smooth to touch, it is ready.
Step 4 CUT
* Cut out the image.
- Clear paper : You can leave edges around the image, as they won't show later.
- White paper : Try not to leave edges, which will show as white.
Step 5 SOAK IN WATER
* Once the decal has been cut out, place the decal into a bowl of water, and leave it for 30 secs.
- It is advised to use warm water if working on cold weather.
- Before you place the decal onto your project, wet the surface with amount of water.
- This will allow you to move the image easily to find the right spot.
Step 6 ATTACH
* If you have soaked the decal for long enough, the backing paper will come off easily. decal transfer easily slipping. (Do not remove the backing paper just yet.)
* Take the decal out, press against the project face up, then remove the backing paper.
Step 7 SEPARATE
* Gently tug the backing to let the film sit on the surface.
Step 8 CLEAN
* Once the decal is placed, gently remove the backing underneath by slipping it off the decal.
Step 9 DRY
* Let the decal dry naturally for 3~4 hours.
* Use hair-dryer in cold weather.
Please note that the suggested values will depend on the equipment and condition.
Run a few test trial and calibrate to achieve the best results.
Washability and other factors
- Either use plain water.
- Leaving the image in hot water for too long could weaken the ink.
- Do not wash with flammable thinner, rubbing alcohol or acetone, which could dissolve the ink.
- Store in dry, cool condition, free of moisture. Keep the papers in a reclosable plastic bag.
- The papers will last up to 1-2 years if kept enclosed in a plastic bag.
- The quality of the printout might compromise after a month from printing.
- Do not try to scratch right after transfer.
- The ink will seal and become more durable with time.
- You might achieve less adhesion on some plastic types.